Thursday, October 30, 2008

PA in the Fall...

It's hard to believe our fall is nearing an end. It's been so much colder this year... last year we were mowing the lawn on Christmas day. I'm not sure we'll be so lucky this year, we've already had a few snow flurries - Major Ick. Thankfully it melts as soon as it hits the ground.

The trees are losing leaves at full steam and keeping us extremely busy with yard detail. I'm still not feeling terrific - but things are improving, thank goodness.

The P took this week off to do some work around the house... poor guy's been tiling our game room for going on 6 days now! Youch :( It's over 600 sq ft of tile and I feel bad that he's slaving away on such a chore all by himself. I'm also sure he's loving my idea of those mosaic inlays right about now... causing each and every piece of tile to be cut (sorry sweetie). Hopefully he'll manage to get it grouted before the weekend's up and before he heads back to work. It's looking amazing so far & will get some photos up soon.

I can't wait to get the new carpet in the TV area and get the pool table plans underway!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie Patooty pictures!! That little man is adorable! Enjoy him now.. 15 year old boys.. not as cute, AND they smell!!! LOL!!
Yeah.. we're in a black furniture phase for now.. My husband dreds the day when I want it all white!!! So.. if you ever need anything spray painted.. just ring!
Are you planning on going to the reunion next year? it would be so fun to see you!

chelsie said...

So glad to see some new pictures of the H-Man (still SO adorable) and to hear you're feeling better enough to blog a bit! I hope you continue to feel better...

Side note: according to your pregnancy quiz I need to be slapped - sure am glad we aren't within a days (or 2 days) drive :) I'm convinced you just might do it! Happy Halloween!

Holly Crosley said...

Does this mean you are back in the world of the living (or at least not puking)?

Related Posts with Thumbnails