Once again it's time to declutter my sidebar. So I'm moving past read book titles into this post. All titles are still linked with Amazon.com so that you can get the details about the books and their authors.
If you've got a title or an author to recommend - speak up!
I'm always on the prowl for a good wordsmith.
List of books read from November 2008 through January 2009
"S" is for Silence
"R" Is For Ricochet
"Q" is for Quarry
"P" Is for Peril
"O" Is for Outlaw
"N" Is for Noose
"M" Is for Malice
All Together Dead
Definitely Dead
Dead as a Doornail
Dead to the World
"L" Is for Lawless
"K" Is for Killer
"J" is for Judgment
Club Dead
Living Dead in Dallas
Dead Until Dark
"I" is for Innocent
"H" is for Homicide
"G" is for Gumshoe
"F" is for Fugitive
"E" is for Evidence
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
A Letter of Mary
A Monstrous Regiment of Women
The Beekeeper's Apprentice
Sherlock Holmes : Novels & Stories Vol I
The Elephant Vanishes
"D" is for Deadbeat
"C" is for Corpse
"B" is for Burglar
"A" is for Alibi
Last Ditch
The Bum's Rush
Bloodsucking Fiends: A Love Story
Cast in Stone
Friday, February 27, 2009
Books Read... 11/08 through 01/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Great list - did you like them all?
Post a Comment