I may not have much of a hankerin' for sweets...
But books... Oh Yeah.
I'm a bit of a book glutton and will read just about anything that's fiction.
I like single novels and really enjoy a good series.
My sidebar list has been taking up more and more room --
so I'm moving most of it into this post. All titles are still linked with Amazon.com so that you can get the details about the books and their authors. If you've got a title or an author to recommend - speak up!
I'm always on the prowl for a good wordsmith.
Here's a list of books read between July and October 2008 --
Fearless Fourteen
Lean Mean Thirteen
Plum Lovin'
Twelve Sharp
Eleven on Top
Ten Big Ones
To the Nines
Visions of Sugar Plums
Hard Eight
Seven Up
Hot Six
High Five
Four to Score
Three to Get Deadly
Breaking Dawn
Eclipse
With Child
New Moon
Twilight
The Mummy's Ransom
The Deader the Better
Dirty Work
Lying in Wait
Who in Hell Is Wanda Fuca?
McNally's Chance
McNally's Folly
Two for the Dough
One for the Money
Lost Light
The Accidental Tourist
Ransom Unpaid
McNally's Gamble
Son of a Witch
Wicked
The Sugar House
McNally's Dilemma
The Short Forever
The Alienist
The Worthing Saga
The Game
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Books Read... July - October 2008
Labels:
Books,
Daily Life,
Lists
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Doesn't Grandma Mazur just leave you laughing out loud? I love her!!! And, if they ever make a movie - either The Rock or Benjamin Bratt must play Ranger! :-)
Try Mary Daheim. Her mysteries revolve around the middle aged owner of a B&B. They definitely aren't the best of the best I have ever read, but I like them for the continuity of characters and they are fairly amusing. Also, there are like 20 books or something, so it kept me busy for a bit. I read them on my ebook.
Sounds like you need an Amazon Kindle. Michael has one and LOVES it.
Post a Comment