Friday, April 17, 2009

Rockin' Revolution...

Alrighty Folks....

Here.

IT.

Is.

Ain't she a beut!


This is a special giftie from my Beloved P - A Kindle 2.

It's THE Bomb!

It Rocks Dude!

It's Aces My Man!

First off it's important to say that I'm a huge book lover. I love the feel and weight of a book in my hand, I love the print and texture of the paper and most of all I love to turn the page.

And even with all that said - my Kindle is just too hip for words ;)
Not only does it have the look and feel of a Ginormous iPod... I think it's going to do for books what the iPod did for music. Pure Awesomeness.

Of course I'll still be reading the printed page... but I can see this bad boy gaining some serious ground holding my reading library. I love the idea of regaining some major amounts of bookshelf storage. Plus, it completely saved my bacon while I was in the hospital for a week with Flynn... that alone is plug enough.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails