

So I've got a really fun clip of H-Man and the sea lions from our most recent trip to the zoo - but for whatever reason - I can't get the damn thing to load. Soooo until I figure it out... here are a few stills from that clip. It was awesome how interactive these Sea Lions were... I think they would have swam by the viewing area all day if we had stuck around. Of course, that's exactly what the H-Man wanted to do. Other animals?? Why bother? This is too cool. He had such a fabulous time watching these guys that we blew a good portion of the morning with them and in the end didn't actually make it around to see many of the other animals. Thankfully the zoo is so close that we can go whenever we want :)
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Up Close...
Labels:
Daily Life,
H Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment