Yeah... I loved this photo so much that I used it twice. It's actually called being lazy and not having time to photo edit a new picture. Good thing this one is so damn adorable!
So not only have I been lame about posting, I've been lame at updates too. Just not feeling so super chatty lately. We're all still fighting the allergy thing, so sleep has been hard to come by these past few weeks. Plus, my stress level is rising as we are coming up on our crunch time.
We're officially down to the wire now... in just 3 short weeks we'll be outta here. Unless of course we somehow manage to not get all of our little honey do's done. Of course that would reek some serious havoc on our plans... which wouldn't be good. Temporarily out of here that is. We'll be taking all the must have daily items with us to SC and living in a rental house while our house here in Pittsburgh is on the market. We won't officially "move" until the house sells. Which I'm seriously hoping won't take eons. So with any luck we'll only be living like nomads for a few months. I'm not sure how our this transitional move will work out... let's hope for calm seas.
The boys are doing so well. I'm rather sad that H-Man will be leaving his preschool though. He has really got a wonderful little gaggle of friends there. And Flynner is zipping all over the house at record speeds. Only slowing down long enough to tear into something. That boy is into EveryThing!! Oh! He also cut his first tooth today! My little guys are growing so fast... I want them to stay little.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Deja Vu??
Labels:
Daily Life,
Digital Scrapbooks,
F Photos,
H Photos,
Project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment