Patrick is in Pittsburgh now... finishing up the last of the house stuff! Yay! then as soon as he's done - hopefully the end of this week. we'll tag team it and switch - he'll come back to SC and I'll head to PA. so as it's looking right now... like i'll probably be there "next" weekend! any of my old cohorts wanna get together for dinner??!! shoot me an email - or facebook message. i'd so love to see everyone! i'll be in town for just a couple of days to get the house all staged. and then Finally! we'll get that bad boy on the market.
it's bittersweet though... i truly miss our beautiful home.
in other news... i've got loads of new pages to share ;)




Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Coming Soon to Pittsburgh!
Labels:
Daily Life,
Digital Scrapbooks,
F Photos,
H Photos,
Project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
If by next weekend you mean Sept 24, 25, & 26 then yes. If you meant last weekend then no. I just checked your blog after a month or so and now I see that you are coming for a visit! I hope that I didn't miss it!
Steph
Post a Comment