Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hola!

Here are a couple of shots from Halloween 2010. This was the first year that Henry really "got" the concept of everything and was actually excited to dress up. He wanted to be a bat... but all we could find was a Batman costume... about 4 sizes too big. He was thrilled and with a few clever alterations we got it to work pretty well. He loved it and ran around telling everyone we saw "I'm the Bat. Man!!" Which is somewhat hysterical... since I'm not 100% sure that he knows who Batman is (Spiderman, yes. Batman, not so much.) I think in his head it's just a bat who looks like a man... or vice versa.
This photo of Hen just kills me...
he looks so grown up and SO much like Patrick!

Flynner was a sweet little elephant and was less than enthusiastic about all the freaks in costumes. He was totally content to just chill in the stroller and avoid all eye contact.

These sweet boys... they really couldn't be any more different!! Not only do they not look anything alike... their personalities are polar opposites as well ;)

I can hardly believe that Henry will be 5 next week with Flynn turning 2 next month! It's so crazy!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Start posting again!! I miss your updates!! They are SO CUTE!!!! How is the new little one coming along?? When are you due?

Related Posts with Thumbnails