could you please return it?
Thank You Kindly.
Gareth woke up at 2:47am this morning... and didn't go back to sleep until well after 7 am. So when Patrick and the other two boys woke up around 7:30, I immediately went straight back to bed. Where I blissfully fell into a coma for about an hour and a half. Then we simply went about our day... never really thinking twice about it, after all, Patrick had today off of work.
So we finished the electrical in Flynn's room and got his bed put together. The P took the boys on an errand filled afternoon. I stayed home with Gman, worked on laundry and baked gluten free cookies and muffins.
After dinner we worked on a bit of homework with Henry, got everyone tucked in for night-night and sat down to enjoy a bit of R&R.
Then I checked the computer for the first time all day and realized (to my horror) that today was Monday. Not Sunday. Not that I ever really even thought about what day it was. The P was home today, with work tomorrow... so in some unspoken ill-thought-out notion I had gone along all day long as though it was Sunday.
Moral of the story :
I need more sleep.
A whole helluva lot more sleep.
Annnnnnnd the result :Hman missed school.
Soooo totally NOT cool :(




No comments:
Post a Comment