Henry is so good about including his brother ♥


I really struggled with the whole goodie/favor bag idea. I wanted to have them (the kids looove them so much)... but I hate all the crap that most people fill them with. Usually they're just a bunch of junk, destined for the trash. Soooo, I decided to give one item of value and just a couple of worthy (yet inexpensive) complimentary items [Dino Pencil, "Barrel of Pterodactyls", Triceratops Trumpet (kazoo), Dino Eggs (giant malt balls). I probably spent too much time making the Dino Egg bag headers, Kazoo tags and Goodie Bag labels! But I'm a dork that way... I love that sort of stuff. So cute and fun! Our boys love these SippySaurus cups and while they cost a bit more than I originally wanted to spend (especially since we had 17 guests), they really were the perfect Birthday souvenir. I hope everyone enjoyed and appreciated them =)




No comments:
Post a Comment