Sunday, April 27, 2008

Photo Hunt



In a nutshell Photo Hunt is a website that provides a new theme each week - which helps get you thinking. This week's theme is signs. My pal Tamra is active in Photo Hunt and got me hooked. It's been really fun - while you're out and about it's cool to see things that spark that theme, however you interpret it. I took this with the cell phone camera while we were heading to the zoo yesterday. We see a lot of crazy signs like this one around the city (how bizarre) and although I haven't been witness to any of the crazy driving described on this sign and others like it - it definitely makes you wonder...Hmmm...one thing for sure, a road sign like this would make my mom very jittery indeed :)

If you want to join the fun or just merely want more information click this handy dandy link I've provided :)

1 comment:

-tnchick- said...

i haven't passed a sign like that... i see that as a good thing lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails