Sunday, April 20, 2008

to blog or not to blog....

The concept of blogging...it's fairly new to me. Folks use blogs for just about anything these days - for families, business, hobbies, you name it - they're out there. My friend Tamra has been blogging for several years now and I really love reading hers. She lives out in Oregon and although we keep in sporatic email contact - her blog helps me feel more connected to her, it's like a live feed on what she's up to and it's just too cool (her photography is Wonderful!). Life is busy and blogs are a terrific way to keep connected on your own schedule. So now that we're so very far away from everyone! I thought creating our own blog might be a great way to keep in touch. Giving you a glimpse into our crazy little slice of utopia and all our exciting adventures in Pennsylvania. Check back often - I'll try to keep things semi-current, even if I'm not current on all my emails, phone calls, letters, or - er, unpacking!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails