Monday, September 1, 2008

Just Where in the Hell....

Have I been. Seems like that's what a lot of you are asking - which is by the way all kinds of cool. I'm shocked and honored that I've been missed :) Thank you so much for all the lovely emails, they are Greatly appreciated. I feel so loved and that ain't no small thing. I'm so happy and so very glad that you all enjoy keeping up with our current events!

In a nutshell - wow - things have been pretty hectic to say the least.
First off... Major illness has struck our house. The P has contagious Pink Eye in BOTH eyes. Poor fella. We've no idea how or where he got it - but it's a great reminder to use those sanitizer wipes on your shopping carts!! Yikes.
Second... I've been really sick with some sort of head/chest cold. For TWO weeks now. It has hit me pretty damn hard. Almost as hard as this Pregnancy! Auy Yep... that's right. We're expecting! And although I'm experiencing Major baby sickness on top of all this cold BS - we're thrilled. Totally elated and so full of joy :)
Amazingly... The H Man thus far has skated through unscathed - somehow managing not to catch the millions of germs his sick parents are polluting the house with... here's hoping our luck will remain on that front.

So... there you have it. And as soon as I'm feeling a teensy bit better - least ways over the nasty cold - I'll get back to this beloved blog :)

7 comments:

Lizzie said...

Woohoo! Congrats! When are you expecting your new little one?

Sorry to hear you guys have been so sick. Kids are so resilient, aren't they?

Sanford and Michelle said...

Hello! This is a blast from the past. Remember me? Michelle (peters) Robinson now. I've been in touch with Holly and she gave me your blog address :) Looks like you've been doing great! Hope to hear from you!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon and Congrats! on your happy baby news.

amac said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Hope you're back on your feet in no time. I've missed my daily blog reading from you. Tell my brother I hope he feels better too. Great news on the Baby front. We're so happy to have another little cuz on the way. Be sure and keep us posted on the boy/girl results when you know them!

Tokenhippygirl said...

Woo Hoo! Another little addition to your brood! How awesome! Now if you could both just feel a tad better it would all be absolutely grand! Cheers and congrats!

chelsie said...

Congrats on your happy news! You are a mom that truly enjoys all of the small and simple joys - I'm so happy you'll have another baby to enjoy :) Sorry to hear you've been feeling so yucky - I was starting to wonder where you were! I'm going to try and make one of those fun patchwork baskets you posted about - I'll send a picture should - I mean - WHEN I finish :)

bitchenahalf said...

Hey Loni...I just stopped in to check up on things and I guess it's been a while! Congrats on the pregnancy. Hopefully things will start getting much easier soon! I'm so happy for you. It sounds like your life is full of love and joy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails