Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Little Catchin' Up...

Sleeping, napping and puking are basically what are making up my daily routine these days. I'm unbelievably sick, in the most extreme and ridiculous of ways -- Morning sickness pretty much 24/7. Ghads, I thought I had been sorta sick during my pregnancy with H Man... uh, yeah. If I had ever been this sick with him - I never would have been willing to have another and the poor little fella would be an only child. On top of all the porcelain worshiping, I'm crazy tired all the time - easily sleeping 14 to 16 hours a day. Probably more actually... since most days I take 2 naps instead of just one. Pathetic. I managed to work 60 hours a week and run my own business during my pregnancy with lil' H and was never ever this tired. Ugh...

So anyway, news from our house will still most likely be slow to come for a while longer. Sorry in advance to all you die hard H fans ;(
For now here are a few shots that The P took of our little cow poke thoroughly enjoying "The Clash of the Titans" on movie night.



1 comment:

amac said...

Hope your 1st Tri flies by and you are feeling better soon. Keeping up with a pregnancy and a toddler is no small accomplishment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails