Okay... So I've been feeling like complete and total Crap for going on 3 months now. We're not exactly talking happy, happy, joy, joy. However, I am desperately holding out hope that since next week is my 16th week milestone, that things will finally start to settle down in the barfing department. It would also be swell if I could request a bit of relief from the mind numbing headache I've had for 5 straight weeks.
Women who tell you they "loved" being pregnant are either:
A) LYING
B) Senile and just too damn Old to remember
C) were lobotomized just after giving birth
D) Need to be Slapped
E) ALL of the above
In other news. We had our first ultra sound a few weeks back and I must admit - it was nice to finally catch a glimpse of the ornery little shit culprit who's responsible. In general, I usually find these images to be pretty grainy and rather lame. But when you consider that the teeny twerp was only about 3 inches long at the time, it's really not so bad after all.





3 comments:
Aw, I'm sorry you've been feeling so bad! I didn't have the best first trimester myself. After starting the Brewer's diet, though, I found the headaches and nausea to be a thing of the past. Seriously. Or maybe it was just dumb luck.
Ahh.. what a cute little "guy".. and your H man.. he's a doll~! I totally agree with your view on women who loved being pregnant.. I never Glowed!! I hope that you pass over the 4 month threshold with ease!
Hope you are feeling better soon. I think some women are luckier than others when it comes to pregnancy, and some pregnancies are nicer than others. It is no small task to be pregnant and chasing another one. Hope H is not too difficult.
Post a Comment