We've been looking for a sideboard table for the dining room for an entire Year now. Talk about frustrating. Who knew it was gonna be so tough. There was just one that we discovered a while back -- we absolutely loved - but jeepers! Hold onto your shorts... They wanted 4 Grand for it!! (cough, cough) Yeah, as in Four Thousand Dollas (gasp). And believe me when I say that we were mighty tempted, but come on, seriously -- I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
So imagine my surprise when we stumbled across this little gem over the weekend. Perfection. I couldn't be more thrilled. I love how it pulls the dark tones from the table, and I didn't have to sacrifice my 2nd born for it either. Awesome.
I'm terribly giddy and I wanted to share a couple of photos... Although I couldn't seem to get the light just right. Plus... (ahem) somebody has screwed with the settings on my camera and it seems impossible to get a decent shot of anything lately. Bear with me :)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Quest Completed...
Labels:
Daily Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Looks great!!! How come everyone decorates much, much cooler than I do? I am soooo horrible at it - accessories really throw me for a loop.
That's one awe inspiring side table. Love it. I know, now that you know how I really feel, it makes YOU feel better! LOL Great photos of the H man and of the P. Oh yeah, and of your pregnant self too.
WOW!!! That is beautiful~!!! What a great find~ And the Chandelier.. love it!!!!
And believe me.. your pregnancy photo's are far better than my picture lately!!!
Post a Comment