Monday, November 17, 2008

Without Further Ado...

What they say is true. No matter how ridiculous I thought the notion was -
that every pregnancy is Completely and Utterly different. Hmph!
I was totally convinced that since I was so insanely sick this time around that the baby simply had to be a girl. No doubt about it... that is until the ultra sound tech pointed out a teeny weeny penis today. Wow!

The P and I were secretly hoping for another boy -
I know you're not suppose to care, but we just couldn't help ourselves :)
So this news is Big and Awesome for us and our little H-Man.
We're thrilled that lil' H will have a best friend for life in his younger brother. I'm gonna have three sweet men in my life now...
how'd I ever get so Lucky!!

3 comments:

Holly Crosley said...

I am so excited for you (and P and H)!

Sanford and Michelle said...

That's wonderful!! I'm so excited for you.

amac said...

Congrats. Although I was secretly hoping for some hand me downs. I'm super happy for you both.

Related Posts with Thumbnails