Did you get a kindle? If so... we were just looking at those bad boys. Kinda cool. Thinkin' I need one for the flight to England in May. And, if you weren't talking about a Kindle... never mind. LOL
Still going back and forth between a Kindle and a Sony, but really, really still love my ancient ebook from ebookwise! I have had one of these for at least 7 years now and LOVE being able to have many books going on at once and no one knows what I am reading! I told you you would love one and not miss real books too much. Keep me posted and let me know what you think!
Our not so little family is made up of 5 humans, 1 dog, 3 cats, 3 turtles and One tortoise! It can get pretty crazy around here, but it's a Good kinda Crazy and we wouldn't have it any other way :)
We're delighted you've stopped by to take a look around. Please feel free to drop us a line - let us know what you think of our little internet nook and perhaps catch us up on all your news. Hearing from you would make our day.
3 comments:
Did you get a kindle? If so... we were just looking at those bad boys. Kinda cool. Thinkin' I need one for the flight to England in May. And, if you weren't talking about a Kindle... never mind. LOL
Michael has one. He LOVES it and i do too... no more books piling up in my basement. If you are a big reader, then it is definitely for you.
Still going back and forth between a Kindle and a Sony, but really, really still love my ancient ebook from ebookwise! I have had one of these for at least 7 years now and LOVE being able to have many books going on at once and no one knows what I am reading! I told you you would love one and not miss real books too much. Keep me posted and let me know what you think!
Post a Comment