Well today marks The Day... The Original Birthday.
The Day our latest addition was suppose to join our little family.
Yeah, About that.
Good thing we were already at the hospital after my second amnio, because it really set things in motion. Literally. I went into premature labor (something you just don't want with a previa) and had to undergo an emergency c-section right then and there.
So as it turns out... The Big Day actually happened nearly 4 weeks ago... Which is really hard to believe now. We both spent a week in the hospital... NICU and all... I'm so happy all of that is behind us!
The Day our latest addition was suppose to join our little family.
Yeah, About that.
Good thing we were already at the hospital after my second amnio, because it really set things in motion. Literally. I went into premature labor (something you just don't want with a previa) and had to undergo an emergency c-section right then and there.
So as it turns out... The Big Day actually happened nearly 4 weeks ago... Which is really hard to believe now. We both spent a week in the hospital... NICU and all... I'm so happy all of that is behind us!
Here's where the Fun begins...
Introducing: Flynn Edward

March 24th, 2009
6 lbs 15 oz
19 3/4 inches




1 comment:
Loni,
Congratulations! He is adorable! I am so glad things turned out well in the end for you. I'm sure it was a pain to be in bed with H. running around! I hope you are recovering well and getting a little bit of sleep at least! From the picture it looks like he is a great sleeper. He is so cute all wrapped up...I am all about swaddling my little bundles! Take care!
Sarah
Post a Comment