Monday, August 17, 2009

Dare Devil Dawg...

Oh sure.
It's a beautiful day...
the sun is shining, the birds are singing and there's nary a cloud in the sky.
All is bright and happy and serene.

UNTIL...
You turn your back for 35 seconds.

Thirty-Five Measly Little Seconds.

Then you turn back around and become a witness to this:



Last weekend the H-Man came up with this little stunt -
All. On. His. Own.

Where in the Hell did this Evil Knievel Gene come from??
Who contributed it??
I Dunno. Honestly.
It's Not from Me... I can assure you.
The P?? Doubtful.

While I must admit we got a total kick out of it...
at the time.
And it's still pretty funny, even now.

But Seriously Folks, I gotta say...
the possibilities are sorta freakin' me out
and doing some crazy ass things to my spine.
I shudder to think...


2 comments:

Mom said...

Wow, sorry to say, looks like something your brother used to pull, only more dangerous.. :=O

Mom said...

Your brother did things much more dangerous and daring, remember??
Henry sure looked like he was having a blast until it dumped him at full speed..But must say he even took that well..

Related Posts with Thumbnails