Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Potty



So... I'm not quite sure which it is.
If it's just that we're so easily entertained these days...
or if it's the sleep deprivation hard at work.
Either way... this clip had us laughing so hard we cried.
I laughed so hard that I needed a potty break of my own :)

We've got potty stations set up on 2 of the adult toilets
in addition to this little Frog port-a-potty.
Of course, you can imagine which one gets the most use these days.
I think it must have something to do with all the activities lying about.
{Gee Whiz... Ya Think??!!}
H-man carefully gets everything situated
and close at hand before taking a seat.

Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as The P and I did!
It's the simple things in life we cherish.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails