Sunday, July 1, 2012

Disney World Woes


We're using this weekend to try and decompress after our disasterous vacation this past week. Tropical storm/hurricane Debby completely destroyed our Disney World vacay.  Torrential down pours, gail force winds and tornado watches all week long weren't any fun at all.  And to make matters worse, the weather conditions knocked out our wifi for the entire week at the condo we rented.  I've never watched so much TV... lol!    Talk about a major bummer.  Thankfully the condo had 3 really wonderful pools, so the boys got to go swimming everday and they loved every minute of that.  I'm so glad that at least our last day was beautiful... we tried to see as much of DW in one day as the kiddos were up for!  Henry said that Haunted Mansion and Goofy's Barnstormer were his favorite rides and Flynn really Loved the Winnie the Pooh and Dumbo rides.   We're all ready planning a do-over Disney trip in October!!


I think this is about the only decent photo I managed to get
during the whole week.  On our very last day :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails