Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I like what I like...

Lately The P and I have been talking about going on a trip. A real trip. A trip that might require a plane, kind of a trip. Possibly a far away trip. Okay, okay...you get the idea. Experts of today's "trip" talk...

P -- "Yes, a real trip. Not a weekend trip."
Me -- "Okay, sure...where?
Me -- (waiting)
P -- (silence)
Me -- I've always wanted to go to Japan. I think that could blow my mind.
P -- Cool. Mmm...what would you eat?
Me -- Eat? (thinking)
P -- Well...they eat a lot of Fish there.
Me -- Rice...lots and lots of rice.
P -- There's fish in the rice.
Me -- I'll pick it out.
P -- There's Fish JUICE in the rice.
Me -- Ewww...I'll pack a lunch.
P -- (laughing...still more laughing)
Me -- What?! I could take along non-perishables.
P -- Yeah. We are soo going. I can't wait to see you whip out those Pop-Tarts!

Such a stinker!...always the Funny Man. I love him, in spite of his nincompoopish teasing.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lived this conversation with you! But instead of PopTarts you whipped out a fruit cup, celery sticks and some saltines! Too funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails