Saturday, May 17, 2008

Photo Hunt -- Candy



Candy is the theme for this week's photo hunt. A totally tough one for me, as we never have candy/sweets around the house. Kisses were all I could come up with.

Grab your own camera & join the fun -- this nifty link will give you all the info needed to get going.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great catch for today's theme... mine's up too hope you can drop by...

Tokenhippygirl said...

Hey L... I just realized this is you. I know, I'm a bit daft, but what can I say? I'm book marking you and adding you to the blog roll on my page... both of your blogs. On a photo hunt note... I see your kisses are more in the traditional bent. I actually prefer those to the more exotic kinds present in my pic. Good to "see" ya!

Anonymous said...

I'd like a kiss!

-tnchick- said...

that would be so good if only i ate chocolate... hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails