Thursday, May 28, 2009

Addicts...


Okay... So little H is totally addicted to the movie "Bolt".
He LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEESSSSSSSS it.
We're talking a CRAZY, out of control kind of Love.

Obviously...
Note captured behavior above.

He's especially apeshit over Rhino the Hamster featured in such said movie.

And Really. Who can blame him.
Rhino Rocks. He's so Awesome, he's Beyond Awesome.
He's BeAwesome!!

Of course, who am I to talk.
I was pretty much singing the same tune
about my latest must have gadget.
I'm such a Gadget Junkie.

Meet my latest conquest...
The Flip Ultra HD
... Oooohhhh, Mamacita Likes!!

Talk about BeAwesome!!
This little number will totally knock your socks off.
Wowzers.
It's a pocket size video camera.

Duuude.

8G = 120 minutes of film
Super light weight and just a bit bigger than your average cell phone.
Picture quality is superb!
Super EASY to use...
and so much fun - it's Redonkulous!

I'm tellin' ya.
Don't walk. Run.
Run out & get one to call your very own.



Amazon has the best price I found
AND
if you order before May 30th you can get a free
Flip accessory... Plus free shipping.

Like Dude... whaterya waitin' for??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails