Some of you may not really care...
while still others have been bombarding me with emails
with the boiled down equivalent of:
"WTF."
Sheesh... I've been busy.
A 3 year old and a 4 month old does not a blog make.
Neither do they allow for much down time these days.
So be a sport and throw this poor old tired Dawg a bone.
Besides... my infamous camera lens has been in the shop.
Yes, AH-Gain.
But now it's out.
We'll see how long it lasts, this time around.
Of course these photos look off to me somehow.
Grainy... fuzzy... something.
Hmmmm.

This last shot is Classic Flynner.
I wear this Exact expression All the time.
It usually pertains to the following thoughts:
A) Get Real.
B) Lame-Ass.
C) Step Back.
D) You're an ID.I.OT.
E) All of the Above
With that said... where this look is concerned...
Make of it what you will.
Personally, I took it to mean either B or D.





No comments:
Post a Comment