Saturday, July 4, 2009

Spending the Fourth with My Boys...

Moments like this melt my heart...
and make me ever so grateful for the beautiful family that We have.
Our family is a truly wondrous thing...
and something that the P & I don't take for granted.
H-Man... 3 years --- Flynner... 3 months

Sigh.
BIG. Sigh.



So... this is how we spent our 4th of July morning.
Just hangin' out... reading, singing and playing.
Uneventful and amazing.
How sweet is that?!!

We hope your Independence Day was as Fun as ours :)

2 comments:

bitchenahalf said...

Awesome shots, Loni! I think Flynn looks so much like you...Sorry to read about the pups. I'm sure you gave them an amazing home and utterly fabulous life. What more can any of us ask for?

LingoVise Says... said...

WoMan!! How the hell are you! You need to email me so we can hook up in real time. I'd love to chat & get caught up.

And yeah... I think little Flynner definitely favors me... I think he'll look a lot like my dad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails