Saturday, May 24, 2008

Photo Hunt ... Shoes



Shoes are the theme for this week's photo hunt.

These are my little guy's favorite pair of Chuck Taylors - sadly they're too small now. But mercy sakes, did he ever manage to put the mileage on these bad boys!

Want to join the fun -- this nifty link will get you all the info needed to get your own hunt started.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific... your boy has good taste! I had a red pair when I was a kid... loved them :-)

Anonymous said...

Great shoes. Are you going to save them? I have a couple pair from when my kids were small. Now their feet are bigger than mine.

Anonymous said...

Hey! My Chuck T's are also a part of my PhotoHunt entry this week! Those are great shoes. I bet your son misses them.

Carolyn said...

Those are WAY too cute. Super super cuteness is oozing all over the place.

Gary said...

I don't remember ever having any for myself. Of course they may not have made them 65 years ago.

-tnchick- said...

not only do i love the classic shoes but i love the color, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails