Our little guy is sure not so little anymore. It's cool, but hard to take him becoming a big boy. He's getting so tall and so much more independent. He is still very much a sweet thing though and totally "down" with hangin' out with mom. I feel so lucky and ever so grateful to be home chillin' with my not so tiny tot :)
It's been terribly overcast and cold here for over a week and Lil' H has been just dying to go out and play. We were totally stoked when we woke up to some sunshine today - Yeah!
It's been terribly overcast and cold here for over a week and Lil' H has been just dying to go out and play. We were totally stoked when we woke up to some sunshine today - Yeah!
H loves his dogs & when they're over in the "potty" area he likes to check on them and make sure all is okay. "Everyone still here? Come over for Loves Dogz"...
Wow! The quality of these photos amaze me...I only wish we'd had this camera all along. I can't help thinking about all the great photos we've got that would be so much better if they looked like these. Ahhh well, live and learn I guess.




3 comments:
you have a cute kid :)
Hey, Nathan has the Turtle outfit too! Henry is getting big. We hope to meet him soon!
That's our BIG boy!! Sure is growing up fast. I too am sure glad that you can be home with him. We miss you all.
Post a Comment