Despite the fact that H Man looks like he went a few rounds with another bruiser (Hey! You oughta see the other guy!) he actually fell ass over foot down the front steps. Concrete Steps. Yeah, Lovely. I turned my head for 20 seconds and Boom, Bang, Scream! I know that you have to expect this kind of stuff to happen... they gotta learn eventually that it might not be such a hot idea to bolt down the stairs with two fists full of rocks and twigs. It breaks my heart! He cried for a bit but in the end he seemed to be most comforted by the fact that he hadn't lost his double fisted pay load. A boy's gotta have his priorities straight, right?!
So these shots are actually several days after the fall, and things are healing up nicely. He managed to completely tear out his upper labial frenum (the tissue that holds your lip to your gums)... you can only imagine the amount of blood, but don't because it was totally gross.
And despite practically biting through his lower lip, splitting his upper lip, shredding his gum line, chipping a tooth, bruising his cheekbone and losing most of the skin off his chin the boy is doing swell.
He's a tough little trooper.




3 comments:
Hopefully you have a boo boo bunny to help him feel better. If you don't, they're easy and fun to make... Glad to hear he survived...
Alicia
HEY! We just did the tear out your frenum thing! AND I KNOW THE AMOUNT OF BLOOD YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! I was covered in his blood and nearly threw up myself over it all!
I didn't even really blog it...too gruesome for me!
(I did however google frenulum..and it came back about the flap of skin over the penis....? Turns out any skin flap is called frenum, fenulum or something like that...but I thought it was funny at the time?)
Oh, you must've been scared to death! Amazing how fast they bounce back :-)
Post a Comment