Thursday, May 7, 2009

7 Weeks and Counting...

NO... NOT for Flynner here... For my fucking camera lens. A lens that has been in the shop now for SEVEN (nearly EIGHT) weeks - I mean Come On already. So that means nearly Zero photos... because when I try (& oh how I try) I end up with "The Shit". The Shit that makes me scream obscenities till I'm red in the face and my throat feels like I've been gargling with battery acid. The Shit that nothing can fix... no amount of creative digital editing can correct the horrible quality, color and lighting that I'm faced with here. The Shit that makes me yearn to hunt down the repair shop technician like the dog that he is and punch him right square in the kisser. Boom. Right to the moon. The Shit that is driving me slightly apeshit crazy. The Shit that's eliciting day dreams of setting this ancient hunk of plastic junk that's posing as a camera on FIRE.

So Here.

Here ya go... just a few exceptionally shitty photos of our little Flynnmeister... who BTW is 6 weeks old!! Geesh, wouldn't it be nice to see what he really looks like? Without straining your eyes to see past all the ill lit grainy fuzz and be able to see his face?? To have some semi-decent photos of him for prosperity? Yeah, I suppose it would wouldn't it. But that is just but too bad for you. And too bad for Me. Because picture taking these days is alot like a crap shoot and according to the asshole who's posing as a camera repair guy - and I quote: "Tough Ninnies."

Welcome to The Shit.





3 comments:

amac said...

So sorry about your camera. If you were here I would loan you my spare Canon 10D... Could you rent a camera from a local photo store?

He is very cute, tho

bitchenahalf said...

Congrats, Loni! I am so happy that the new addition arrived safe and sound! I haven't checked in for some time because I'm experiencing technical difficulties with my computer. Enjoy your little guys and the summer weather! Glad everyone is okay!

Curry said...

Come on Loni...tell us how you really feal lol.
Isn't it weird how two kids from the same parents can look soooo different. He looks so much different than H-man. My boys are the same way. Totally different looks, personality, everything.

Related Posts with Thumbnails