Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2008 Love Bug


Okay. So normally I save my pages in 2 different sizes - one for printing and one for files. Then I started doing a 3rd size for the Dog-Eared blog... mainly so that when you click on the image it'll open nearly full screen. Something I know my Dad Really, Really, Really Loves.

Buuuuttt.
You could just hear that one coming couldn't you...


I think, for now anyway, I may have to stop doing the DE blog size. I have to edit the page each time I resize it... and doing it 3 times is just not working out with my schedule. I know, I know. BUT... it's not such a big deal, really. The images won't look any different on the main page and once you click on them they'll still enlarge... just not to full screen. Like the one above...

Now. Before you even have a chance to start - Stop your Bitchin' Dad :)
Here's my bribe.... if You (any of you!) see a page you like - email, comment or Call me and let me know! I'll have it printed and mailed to you - at no cost - sound like a deal?!?

Love you guys... thanks for all your kind words about my recent HooRahs... I'm quite stoked as well!

1 comment:

Curry said...

you should make a calendar or scrapbook to send them at the end of the year

Related Posts with Thumbnails