It's really starting to feel that way around here, isn't it?? I can't help it. I've been going through some old photos and just can't help but use them. Damn sweet little H-man! So here are a few more shots from the same grouping as before.
Everybody here is so stinkin' sick. Except The P... he's in SC again. And except me... although I'm seriously not holding my breath. With Two super sick Boyz, I don't think my odds are that good. But here's hoping!
Hen woke me up last night around 2 am complaining that his ear hurt. Poor little guy hasn't had any ear issues at all after he turned 2. I gave him some Children's Motrin (which is what we've been using for his fever - which thankfully went under 100 today. 99.2!) and seemed to help a lot. If it's still giving him trouble I'll have to take him to the doctor... for right now though, I'd prefer to not leave the house.
So there you go... Can you believe it's already MARCH??? Crazy. and with that here's another oldie but goodie... for the new March Desktop :)
Monday, March 1, 2010
Nostalgic Week
Labels:
Daily Life,
Digital Scrapbooks,
H Photos,
Project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment