Monday, April 26, 2010

Like a Ton of Bricks!

this shot is from fall 2010

luckily for us... The P came home this weekend - Yay! We had such a nice time. Saturday we met up with our friend Dan for lunch - which was wonderful! We hadn't seen him in about 2 years, and we really enjoyed catching up. Of course, we made the mistake of taking him on a little tour of the country side... forgetting about how bad the pollen and mold spores are this time of year. Oops! Needless to say, that in less than hour after our drive, both The P and I got hit like a ton of bricks with allergies. It's really awful stuff, neither of us has ever had problems like we have had here. The boys had some light coughing and itchy eyes... but nothing horrible. The whole family was in bed before 8 pm. By morning, I think everyone felt worse and was back in bed by 10 am. It was crazy... Flynner took a FIVE hour nap!! Which is positively unheard of... actually that's about how long all my boys slept. I had so much congestion that I wasn't so fortunate, but the quiet time was nice though. Here's hoping things start to clear up soon. And with any luck, poor Dan wasn't affected! I'd feel horrible :(

It rained all day today... so me and the boys just hung out inside and farted around. Literally - it was as though those two were having some sort of 'tooting' competition! It was a Toot, er, I mean Hoot and very entertaining...

fart - giggle, giggle - fart, fffart, fffaaarT - giggle, giggle, giggle!!

Absolutely hysterical :) It's a shame their Papa had to miss that... he probably would have 'joined' in with the fun! We sure do love and miss you Sweetheart!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Dan had a great time with you guys! He said watching H made him miss the Z-man, though. No allergy attack - he's one of the lucky ones who doesn't ever battle those. Z and me, not so lucky.

Related Posts with Thumbnails