Hen and I have given Flynner a new nickname: Piranha Boy. I mean seriously... this boy can EAT. For dinner tonight H wanted waffles. "I love me some waffles, Mom. That's what I'm talkin' about!" He really likes to mix them up and watch the steam rise as they cook. "Let's add lots O cinnananonon... I love it, Mom!" Then he started going on and on about how he wanted some "television" on his waffles. I was like... Wha??! "Television! Mom!" I told him I had no idea what he was talking about... you watch movies on the television, you don't eat it on your waffles. In the end I finally figured out he meant "Nutella"... I suppose they sort of sound the same - but that conversation went on for about a half an hour and had me laughing so hard my side hurt.
I'd like to say that waffles are just as big a hit with Flynn, but honestly. I don't think it even matters. That boy can smell food like a blood hound and devours it like a overstarved piranha. It can be rather scary actually. Tonight he ate an entire plain Belgium sized waffle, 2 poached eggs and a 1/3 cup of fruit cocktail. He only weighs 18 pounds, I don't know where he stores it all.
And you gotta love this: Hen and Flynn were rifling through the toy box... shit is flying everywhere... there are lots of giggles and squeals to be heard. Suddenly Hen turns around to me and says... "Look at all this Crap we're gettin' outta here, Mom!" Emphasis on Crap, of course. I couldn't help but laugh... I probably shouldn't of... but what the hell... it could have been a wholehelluva lot worse ;)
Flynn also dumped over the little potty today. Just picked it right up and flipped it. Thankfully it was full of clean water and the little rug it sits on caught the mess. I'm tellin' ya, that boy is hell on wheels. Quite literally... you should see him zooming around with his little walker these past few days. I can't believe he's only really been walking for a week now, but can already go a good 6 feet without toppling over... such a little shit.
So we're doing pretty well... just a little stressed and greatly missing our Papa. Love you, Sweetheart!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Piranha Boy
Labels:
Daily Life,
Digital Scrapbooks,
H Photos,
Project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment