Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Look... a Little Giftie!!

Here's a sweet little number...
geesh, I forgot to note when these photos were taken.
Slick.
I'll have to check, but it's gotta be late 2007 or spring 2008.
Oh well... here's a little something fun.
A quick page for you! What's a Quick Page, you ask?
It's a digital scrapbook page where all the work's been DONE for you. And in this case - by Yours Truly ;) All you have to do is drag and drop your own photos behind the frames. Then you simply have it printed, put it in your album or frame it... you decide. It's your page now!
How easy and cool is that?!!
So here you go:
Just click on the image below to start your download - Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

When I click on it all I get is a page to sign up for Box. Is that right?

LingoVise Says... said...

OOps... yeah... wrong link!! It's all fixed now :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails