Hen and I hit some very turbulent waters today. My dear sweet helpful boy has taken on a bit of a nasty streak as of late. Pushing his brother down, kicking at the dog and being absolutely belligerent with me. Refusing to do just about anything I ask, and being really mean about it. Today, after a dispute about who was going to pick up all his SHIT - I finally caved and said I would do it. And so, I brought out a trash bag and got started. That was a first for me, and I'm not very proud of myself, but it at least spurred him into action. I know some of this is in reaction to Patrick being gone so much... but it's been a tough road for me. Please tell me this is just a phase... that my lovely little boy will return soon... or I might have to shoot myself in the foot in order to get myself out of this hellish active duty.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
No Foolin'
Labels:
Daily Life,
Digital Scrapbooks,
F Photos,
H Photos,
Project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It's a phase, but after it goes, it will come back again. :) Lots of changes going on for him right now. hang in there and hold your guns! He is of course testing you, too. :) Smiles and hugs to you.
Post a Comment