Saturday, August 2, 2008

Photo Hunt... Clouds


This week's theme: Clouds

Just a few shots from this afternoon...

Looking for details on how to participate?
Grab your camera and head on over to the site.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks to be as cloudy there as it is where i live.

Joy said...

Beautiful shots!!

RamblingWoods2.com said...

Thank you for visiting my blog..I like your cloud photos...

storyteller said...

Both are marvelous photos today. Thanks for sharing ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

PastormacsAnn said...

Oh, nice choice for The Hunt this week. Love how the sunlight blazes through the clouds. Lovely.

PastormacsAnn said...

Oooo, these are lovely! How nice of the clouds to cooperate!

Thanks for dropping by for a visit.

tnchick ♥ said...

So soft... they look painted!

Ladykli said...

I love how the clouds and sky sort of blend together. Very peaceful! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Those are great clouds! I wish I'd had something like that to work with.

lynn said...

Those are some awesome clouds. Looks like it was beautiful day there!

Kat said...

I agree with TN chick - they do look painted!

Tokenhippygirl said...

Really nice girl... love the soft blue in the second shot!

philos said...

Sure reminded me of the painting Creation of Adam... awe-inspiring indeed!

Janet said...

Such puffy beauties!

Related Posts with Thumbnails