just continues to grow.
And Grow.
And Grow.
It's a lot of fun to be a part of such a cool obsession. We're always on the look out for any and all awesome things that are Dino related. I'm also most likely to be found infamously guilty at trying to get One figure of every species I find to add to the sizable collection he is amassing. Although, price can definitely be a deterrent at times!

Recently we had set our sites on either the new 2009 Spinosaurus or the Diplodocus - both are by Carnegie Collection and are Ahhhhmazing!
But Youchers!
At $30 & (nearly) $40 EACH - we, unfortunately, had to take a pass. Talk about a bummer. Although other current additions have included : Beipiaosaurus, Quetzalcoatlus, and Amargasaurus.
So it's not as though our Dino-hunt has been a complete disappointment ;)

or perhaps a Tylosaurus...

They both carry a price tag in the $15 range...
which makes their acquisition a lot more likely.
All I'm in need of at the moment is a pocket Dinosaur Dictionary.
Because I'm tellin' ya...
Some of these names are gonna be the end of me.




4 comments:
Oh my, he has amassed quite the collection already! Zach's two loves are dinos, and anything with wheels. We've been eyeing a hot-wheels toy where the track actually runs through T-Rex's mouth - pure awesome! Isn't this stuff fun?!
Put it on the christmas list! Unless he wants a renewal of Wild animal baby...
Ohhhh... Renewal of Wild Baby... Puhleeeze!
Janine... We've already got the starter set & about 4 add ons for the Dino Hot Wheels tracks!! Santa is coming :)
I'm tellin' ya... our boys are cut from the same cloth. Around here the best money ever spent is on Dinosaurs and Hot Wheels/Matchbox Cars. H also Really, Really digs the Matchbox Sky Buster Airplanes!
Boys are too much fun!
Post a Comment