Ahhh... isn't it always the way.
You make all these Big. BIG plans for something.
And then....
Zippo.
Nada.
Nothing at all happens. And the extraordinary simply does not occur.
That was our Fabulous Holiday Weekend.
In a nut shell.
We all got sick.
And soooooo....
all our Outrageously Fantabulous Holiday Plans went right out the proverbial window.
IE: Got Skeee -Washed.
Just like a bug.
And if I wasn't so damn sick... I'd probably be totally bummed about it.
You make all these Big. BIG plans for something.
And then....
Zippo.
Nada.
Nothing at all happens. And the extraordinary simply does not occur.
That was our Fabulous Holiday Weekend.
In a nut shell.
We all got sick.
And soooooo....
all our Outrageously Fantabulous Holiday Plans went right out the proverbial window.
IE: Got Skeee -Washed.
Just like a bug.
And if I wasn't so damn sick... I'd probably be totally bummed about it.





No comments:
Post a Comment