Monday, September 7, 2009

Subject... Matters.

All of the camera angst I've experienced this spring and summer has left me feeling rather paranoid and defunct. I find myself finding fault with just about every photograph I take. It's always something... The lighting is bad. The color is off. The quality is grainy. The subjects are blurry.
It's disappointing to say the least.
Off putting at best.
And completely frustrating to simply sum it up.

Just like with these shots. They're less than what I had hoped for.
Is it that dreaded lens?? Or simply the photographer??
Perhaps a chaotic cocktail... with both in the mix.


But Then... something odd occurs.
I took a few shots of something BESIDES the kids...
And Voila! Perfection.
Nothing is off. Grainy. Or Out of focus.
How can this be?
Everything was shot at same time under the exact same conditions.


Hmmmm....
It would appear that the Subject Matter...
Well... Matters.

2 comments:

Susie said...

You're crazy, these photos are adorable!

Tokenhippygirl said...

I don't know whatcha mean... these are fantastic. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails