that the style of my pages has changed a bit lately??
Well... as it turns out, I've actually been contacted by several different designers who would like me to create pages using their products! So I've had to make a slight shift towards a tighter focus on design, rather than just subject. Which basically just means smaller photos. Hopefully you'll all be cool with that change and will still enjoy the new layouts as much as the old ones. I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to do this and am looking forward to what will be on the horizon.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Sooo... Have You Noticed??
Labels:
Daily Life,
Digital Scrapbooks,
F Photos,
Project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Have I told you lately how much I love and miss You ?? And I might add, how very proud I am of my very talented girl :)
You totally rock!!
Those designers see lots of talent when they see your pages. I love to look at them for inspiration on my pages as well, so I'm not suprised. Keep up the good work and I hope you don't mind if I scrap lift some of your ideas every once in awhile, too. :)
Post a Comment