today was a tough one.
H-Man doesn't have preschool on Thursdays... but they were having their class picture done today and I had the Brilliant idea to take him in for it. Auy-Yeah. Absolutely Brilliant idea folks. MMmmmm... Not so much. Turns out that taking him to school on an unscheduled day, coupled with me insisting that he take his jacket off (for the picture) were all the ingredients needed to create Superfly TNT. Who knew?! And Look out.
In a nutshell we're talking total fiasco.
Thankfully tomorrow starts fresh, with no mistakes in it... yet.
Anyone have fun plans for this holiday weekend? I'm not such a huge fan of Halloween... but we had been planning on going to a Halloween party tomorrow... I even made up some super cute Monster Cupcakes. Although with the amount of pain I'm in this evening... those plans don't appear to be in our foreseeable future after all. Instead, we'll most likely be spending the day in the doctor's office... since I'm about 99.9% sure that Flynner and I both have Thrush. Ouch!! Wish us luck... and a cure!

With some shots of my favorite "Dirty Boy".




No comments:
Post a Comment