Holy Smokes!
Would you look at that.
Would you look at that.
Seven Days... Done.
Only 358 more to go.
It's not so bad...
thus far.
Some might even consider it diverting.
Least ways, it's more fun that getting sucker punched in the throat,
having your hair pulled or getting head butted in the mouth.
I'm here to report: That little Flynn... he's a firecracker.
Strong as Hell too.
And not that I would know about such things...
but it's got to be a helluva lot more enjoyable than say --
scouring the toilets.
scouring the toilets.
Here's hoping the next 7 will go as smoothly.
And with that I give you...
More from Moraine.
I'm really digging the softness of these pages.
And the photos... Oh Those Photos!!
They make my heart go Pitter Pat.
I'm really digging the softness of these pages.
And the photos... Oh Those Photos!!
They make my heart go Pitter Pat.
Pitter. Pat. Pitter. Pat.
I just don't simply love them...
I Leeeeeuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvve Them!
Be still my heart...
I may faint dead away...




1 comment:
We are loving those pages too. Great job...
Post a Comment