Monday, February 15, 2010

Birthday Eve...

What the hell?!!

Tomorrow is Henry's FOURTH Birthday...
what a wonderful and yet heartbreaking occurrence.

I think I'm in denial.
I can't really believe it.

And do you know what he wants for his Birthday???

"Four little Birthday cakes, Mom!"
One. Two. Three. Four!!
Ohh! And Peanut Butter Balls too!
Yes! Please!!"

So in honor of My Beloved Little H-Man, and one of his most favorite things to help make and immediately devour :)

And I'm working on an idea for the "little cakes" request...
if all goes well I'll share the results.

3 comments:

Curry said...

Happy Birthday Henry! Eat a piece of cake and a peanutbutter ball for me.

G-Ma-Grandpa said...

Tell Henry Happy Birthday from us too. Sorry his quilt will be late, but give him lots of hugs and kisses from us!!!

amac said...

How did the 4 cakes go?

Related Posts with Thumbnails