I've gone and gotten myself seriously behind on shit around here. No pages for days... least ways, none posted. The kitchen looks like a bomb detonated in there and I feel like I've been spending so much time in the laundry room that I should just take up permanent residence in there.
I'm trying to get a hold on some of the prep work for moving... and failing miserably. It's a sad day when you have to start looking at your house through a buyers eyes, rather than your own wonderfully oblivious blind ones.
- Who DID This??!
- How on earth did THAT happen??!!
- Was this here when we moved in??!!!!
- Is that a scuff on the wall???!!!
- Ugh! Why didn't I take down this mofo wallpaper two years ago??!!!!
- What the Hell??!! You'd think a group of wild hyenas lived here!!
Trying to weed through all of this crap we've got. Deciding what should stay, what should go. The P said something so completely brilliant to me the other day:
"There once was a time when there were a lot of things we wanted to buy. Followed by the time when we bought a lot of things. Now we're left wondering... why did we want all this shit in the first place??"
Ahhhh.... O Wise One. So true. So true.
And I just don't want to believe it!
This shot was taken almost TWO years ago!!??
Which means it was taken before we owned a camera that was actually worth a damn. So the picture quality isn't worth... ranting about. And I somehow skewed this page when I saved it and some of it looks fuzzy now. Can't seem to fix it, can only Re-Do the whole thing over... auy-yup. Don't exactly see that happening.
Like I said... WTF.
Monday, February 22, 2010
WTF...
Labels:
Daily Life,
Digital Scrapbooks,
H Photos,
Project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OMG Loni - I am totally with you. It is crazy to try to get a house ready to be looked at by potential buyers. I feel like I'm walking in circles all day. I'm about ready to say - hell - it is what it is - try to look past the mess (please!).
Post a Comment