This is Flynner.
Fast asleep in his high chair.
Fast asleep in his high chair.
Yeah. I thought so too.
This is what happens when your boys don't think they need a nap during the day. They both adamantly refuse to take even the teensiest of cat naps. Preferring instead to just run themselves ragged until they collapse. You never know when it's going to happen or for how long they'll sleep... so I just wait for the inevitable to occur. It's really quite sweet, in an exhausting sort of way :)
In other news... I'm so relieved that our trip got postponed again. H-man is terribly sick. Today was his second day with a 102 temperature. Last night he went to bed at 7:30 and this morning I kept waiting and listening, and waiting and listening, and waiting. Finally, I had to go in and wake him up at 11:30. Of course, you can just imagine the mess I discovered... poor boy was so out of it that even a potty break couldn't rouse him from his sick induced coma. He didn't have any appetite again today, but I was able to keep him nibbling on fruit through out the day and tried to keep him well stocked with juice and chocolate milk while he watched and slept through a marathon of Land Before Time videos.
Here's hoping that my sweet little guy feels better soon, that Flynner doesn't get it too and that we'll still be able to head south this weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment