I know... I know. I said I was gonna make Dozers first! What can I say. Mix together Flynn refusing to take a nap today and combine it with a serious hankerin' for chocolate... it all boils down to doing what's possible :) Sometimes it's just too difficult to man the oven with two roustabouts under foot. And today I was seriously not up for the challenge.
Chocolate Drop Cookies (AKA: No Bake Chocolate Cookies)
2 cups evaporated milk
8 cups sugar
2 sticks butter
2 cups peanut butter
2 cups cocoa
8 cups oatmeal
1 cup coconut
4 teaspoons vanilla
Bring milk, sugar and butter to a boil. Once sugar is dissolved add cocoa and peanut butter, simmer until PB melts completely before adding remaining ingredients. Drop by tablespoon onto waxed paper.
Enjoy!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Making Do...
Labels:
Digital Scrapbooks,
F Photos,
Project 365,
Recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment