Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh Goody!! More Snow!

The snow fell all day, bringing down about another 8-10". School was cancelled yet again today... and well. Let's just say that I'm ready for H to head back to the classroom. This boy is suffering from the Too Cooped Up Syndrome. And I fear the only cure may be the I'm Gonna Tan Your Hide treatment. But seriously, he gets so much out of school. He loves his teacher and his friends. He's always so full of stories and tall tales when he gets home. I feel really bad when he misses it, he absolutely thrives in a classroom setting and learns so much.

I was thrilled to see The P come home about an hour early to work on getting the drive and walk cleared... Thankfully suiting up the H-man and having him Go Outside and Help! Of course, with that said, he was probably more of a hindrance than a help. When he wasn't busy licking up the freshly fallen powdery snow he was getting his groove on by dumping out all the planters in our front portico. An activity that led to one helluva huge mess. Yes. Everyone was quite thrilled with that :) Though Dad didn't actually mind very much and they worked it out together. In the end, my boys got to enjoy some special time to themselves and burned off some of the excess energy in the process... so it was all good.

1 comment:

amac said...

Hang in there! They've cancelled school this whole week for us. The kiddos climbing the walls, too nasty to go outside at today with the wind. hopefully tomorrow will be sunny and I'll head outside with them. Michael has been working from home all week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails