Monday, September 14, 2009

He's a Dandy...

Little H asks to go see the Horses everyday.
Every. Single. Day.

This morning he told me, while still lying in bed --
"No School, Mom."

Followed by --
"Go see horses. Yes, Puhleeze. Yay!"


The quality of these may be a little shotty...
But when you've got two kids in tow,
lugging around the BIG camera doesn't always sound appealing.

So these are stills I captured from the video feed on the Flip...
which makes them a bit grainy... but it's a cool option to have
and in the end you learn to work with what you've got.

After all, they're sure a lot better than having nothing at all ;)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Who cares about grainy?? I love the photos..When you have such a wonderful model the grainy is little in comparison :)
Loves and hugs

Curry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curry said...

How do you like your Flip? I've read lots of reviews that say people have had trouble recharging the batteries on them. I really want to get one or something similar.

Related Posts with Thumbnails